March 28, 2013
Downtown Offers Easter Brunch Options
Enjoy a special brunch, lunch or dinner or treat at these downtown establishments on Sunday, March 31, 2013. Downtown Greensboro offers many dining options from casual fare to fine dining for special occasions. The following restaurants will be open and serving on Easter Sunday.
- African Continental Cuisine, regular menu 12:00pm-5:00pm
257 N. Greene Street | (336) 271-4605
- Bistro 40, regular menu breakfast 6:30am-11:00pm, lunch 11:00am-2:00pm, dinner 5:00pm-10:00pm
304 N. Greene Street, inside the Marriott Downtown | (336) 379-800
- Bloody Mary’s, regular menu 12:00pm-4:00pm
214 S. Elm Street | (336) 272-3995
- Europa Bar & Café, BRUNCH and regular menu 11:30am-10:00pm, patio dining.
200 N. Davie Street | (336) 389-1010
- Hibachi Café, regular menu 12:00pm-10:00pm
362 S. Elm Street | (336) 272-3005
- Liberty Oak, BRUNCH and regular menu 11:00am-8:00pm, patio dining *reservations recommended.
100 W. Washington Street | (336) 273-7057
- M’Coul’s Public House, BRUNCH and regular menu, $5 Bloody Mary’s and Mimosas, regular hours 11:00am-11:00pm, patio dining
110 W. McGee Street | (336) 378-0204
- Mellow Mushroom, regular menu 11:00am-10:00pm, patio dining
609 S. Elm Street | (336) 235-2840
- Natty Greene’s Pub & Brewing Co., regular menu 11:00am-11:00pm, patio dining
345 S. Elm Street | (336) 274-1373
- The Pour House, regular menu 5:00pm-2:00am, patio dining
360 Federal Place | (336) 333-2226
- Smith Street Diner, BRUNCH, regular menu 6:30am-2:30pm
438 Battleground Avenue | (336) 379-8666
- SnackBar Restaurant and Bar, regular menu 12:00pm-1:00am
356 S. Elm Street | (336) 279-1166
- Stumble Stilskins, regular menu 2:00pm-2:00am
202 W. Market Street | (336) 691-1222
- TAVO Restaurant and Tavern, regular menu 1:00pm-8:00pm
212 S. Elm Street | (336) 285-7360
- Undercurrent Restaurant*, BRUNCH open for Easter Sunday serving up a mid-day meal from 11:30am-2:30pm, patio dining, *reservations recommended.
327 Battleground Avenue | (336) 370-1266
- Venice Italian & Mexican Restaurant, regular menu 10:00am-10:00pm
104 N. Elm Street | (336) 574-3333
- The Zone, regular menu 12:00pm-2:00am
221 S. Elm Street | (336) 558-6046
Open for desserts and coffee:
- Cheesecakes by Alex, regular hours 10:00am-9:00pm. Enjoy Easter specific Italian items like Italian Easter Pie (a Ricotta cheesecake on a shortbread crust) and Italian Easter bread (a slightly sweet bread with an light anise flavor and candied fruit) along with regular offerings and patio dining.
315 S. Elm Street | (336) 273-0970
- The Green Bean, regular hours 9:00am-10:00pm, patio dining
341 S. Elm Street | (336) 691-9990
Comments are closed.
← Center City A.M. Briefing, Tuesday, April 2nd Writers Coppie Green, Terry Kennedy and Ann Deagon Featured at National Poetry Month Celebration Event During First Friday, April 5, in Downtown Greensboro. →