City of Greensboro, City Arts was founded in 1970 as part of the leisure services provided by the Greensboro Parks & Recreation Department. Classes and showcase opportunities are offered in visual and performing arts for people of all ages. From pottery classes to cultural festivals, from tap dance classes to musical theater performances, and from art camps to orchestras, there is a place for you to Listen, Learn & Perform!
City Arts currently runs the following programs:
- Art Alliance of Greensboro 336-373-2725
- Classes in Pottery, Sculpture, Life Drawing and Painting Caldcleugh Multicultural Arts Center | 336-373-5880
- After School Arts Program; Girls' Club; Language Exchange; We Are One Cultural Arts Program (ages 10-18) City Arts, The Drama Center | 336-373-2728
- Greensboro Children's Theatre; The Livestock Players; Greensboro Playwrights' Forum 3rd Stage Theatre Co.; Greene Pictures; Summer Camp Program ; and Wednesday Workshops The Music Center | 336-373-2547
- Winter/Spring 2011 Kindermusik Classes and Private Instruction NC Dance Project | 336-373-2727
- Dance Classes at the Greensboro Cultural Center; Spring 2011 Class Schedule; Teacher-in-Residence Program; Cultural Dance and Fitness Classes 336-373-2974.
These locations are within 1/8th of a mile from City Arts.
Gnam Gnam Bistro Bistro serving breakfast and lunch.
Nico's Restaurant and Bar Nico's brings the authentic flavors and aromas of Southern Italy to Downtown Greensboro.
Dolce Aroma The most authentic European cafe experience in Greensboro.
Retail & Accessories
Bargain Box Gently used clothing, accessories and household items owned and operated by the Junior League.
Bryson's Jewelers Locally owned since 1984, a full service jewelry store offering custom design and repair.
Stitch Extraordinary Style for Men. The notion of Stitch was conceived to create, share an...