2015 Road Closings
For listing of road closings (this is all inclusive in Greensboro) click here
11/7/15 - Shea's Chase 5K at The Railyard
- Lewis Street from Elm to Railyard Lot (10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.)
- S. Elm Street between McGee Street and Gate City Blvd (10:55 a.m. - 12:15 p.m.)
- E. Market Street between Church Street and Murrow Blvd (11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.)
- Murrow Blvd. southbound from Market Street to Gate City Blvd (11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.)
- Other streets along the route will experience intermittent closures as the participants progress
Undetermined - Bellemeade Village Development - Eugene and Lindsey sidewalk closure
Undetermined - Southeastern Building Renovation - Lane closure on Market St. between Elm St. and Davie St.
Permanent - A 250-foot section of Battleground Avenue downtown between Smith and Eugene streets will be permanently closed by 4 pm Thursday, October 29. The closure is part of the Downtown Greenway progress, a collaborative project of the City of Greensboro and Action Greensboro that will result in a four-mile walking and biking trail around the center of downtown.