- Property Type:
- Condo (For Sale)
- Sale Price:
- Not Listed
Live it up at Center Pointe, 100+ unit residential condominiums high rise in the heart of downtown Greensboro. 1, 2 and 3 bedroom units available. Prices range from the $180's to the upper $500's. Custom built penthouse units will be available on the 15th and 16th floors by Wolfe Homes. Information Center and Sales Model are now at 201 North Elm Street, Monday through Saturday 10am-6pm and Sunday 1am-6pm. Features and Amenities:
- 24 hour building security
- Fitness Facility
- Valet Parking and Concierge
- 10 Foot Ceilings
- Granite Countertops in Kitchen and Baths
- Ceramic Tile Backsplash
- 42 Inch European Style Cabinetry
- GE Stainless Steel Appliances (refrigerator, convection microwave, flat surface range) GE Washer/Dryer
- Hardwoods/Bamboo/Cork Flooring
- Ceramic in Baths and Showers/Tubs
- Oversized Showerheads in Master
- Garden Tubs in Masters
- Solid Shelving in Closets
Visit Center Pointe's website for additional information. Questions, email at email@example.com or contact Park View Development, LLC at (336) 458-0250. Updated 1/15/10
These locations are within 1/8th of a mile from Center Pointe.
Nico's Restaurant and Bar Nico's brings the authentic flavors and aromas of Southern Italy to Downtown Greensboro.
Dolce Aroma The most authentic European cafe experience in Greensboro.
Subway SUBWAY is the world's largest submarine sandwich chain with more than 34,000 locations.
Retail & Accessories
Bargain Box Gently used clothing, accessories and household items owned and operated by the Junior League.
Bryson's Jewelers Locally owned since 1984, a full service jewelry store offering custom design and repair.
Stitch Extraordinary Style for Men. The notion of Stitch was conceived to create, share an...